Subscribe

RSS Feed (xml)

Powered By

Skin Design:
Free Blogger Skins

Powered by Blogger

5.13.2010

This is Africa....

Good morning to you all! I hope this Thursday morning is treating you well. Jarod and I are just sitting at a little outdoor diner waiting for our food to arrive. I have a funny story for you. Well, I thought it was funny. So this morning we went to eat breakfast at the hostel we’re staying in. We get there and they have bread on the table and butter. Well after a couple bites I was obviously looking for something else to put on my cold bread. So Jarod hands me a bowl of something that looks like jelly so I decided to try it. At first I couldn’t quite place it but knew I had tasted it before….so I tried another bite. Then I realized, oh yea. It was baby food. That’s right people, baby food. The man that was eating with us said it was papaya “conffecture du papaya”. But I have tried baby food before and it was DEFINITELY baby food. It looked just like carrots. True story. All I could say was “this is Africa”.



So Jarod's lunch finally came….


The vegetable pizza…

contains green beans, carrots, peas,

potatoes, cheese, onions, and olives.


They took the literal meaning of

“vegetable” to a pizza….

they don't discriminate here!

No comments:

Post a Comment