Subscribe

RSS Feed (xml)

Powered By

Skin Design:
Free Blogger Skins

Powered by Blogger

6.21.2010

And that was Monday….

6-11-10

(IN ORDER FOR THIS TO BE FUNNY…YOU MUST HAVE READ THE PREVIOUS BLOGS! IF NOT-DO NOT CONTINUE READING-GO BACK!)

So I told you all of you how our Friday, then Saturday, and finally Sunday played out. Now let me tell you another story. First let me give you a little back info. I have never been stung. By anything. It’s a point I’m quite proud of. So back to the story. We have a couple of places around our home that step up about an inch. When coming in from outside and when leaving the hall and coming into the living room. So naturally, we stump our toes quite frequently. Well, Monday rolls around and Jarod is walking from the bedroom to the living room and stumps his toe. Hard. As he’s going down I can just feel the pain…I’m thinking it might be broke. So I run up behind him to comfort him and as I’m asking “sweetie are you ok? Is it broke?” I touch his shoulder, and I realize my hand is burning! I jerk my hand away and that’s when I see it. A bee. Somewhere he had picked up a bee on his clothing and in a matter of 3 seconds he had stumped his foot, was screaming, and I was stung by a bee, and was screaming “what is going on???”. It was nothing short of hilarious. Both of us standing in the living room clutching our foot and hand while laughing hysterically.

His foot wasn’t broke. My hand wasn’t hurt. Oh and update…always wondered but now we know-I’m not allergic to bees-(unless of course I have now built up the protein inhibitors that would actually make me allergic because you have to do something 2 times to actually be allergic to it but really who cares about all that right?) So yea.

And that my friends…was Monday. This is Africa.

No comments:

Post a Comment