Subscribe

RSS Feed (xml)

Powered By

Skin Design:
Free Blogger Skins

Powered by Blogger

2.26.2014

Adah's 1st Birthday Party!

I am over 2 months past her birthday party but here are the pics! We had such a fun day. We did a winter "Onederland" theme. It was a blast!



Yummies!






Our pretty princess


This picture cracks me up. It looks like she's saying "yea..I'm one".


My sweet Adah is probably one of the only kids ever that cried because she did NOT want to touch her cake. She was totally not interested in playing. But once I gave her a fork she was all in! Thankfully this girl did not get her mommy's sweet tooth.



These are her newborn to 12 month photos that she loved looking at.

All in all it was a beautiful day in which we celebrated our sweet little munchkin.

1 comment:

  1. I LOVE it! Especially the "Onederland" theme! Too cute.

    ReplyDelete