Subscribe

RSS Feed (xml)

Powered By

Skin Design:
Free Blogger Skins

Powered by Blogger

10.09.2012

WHY AM I SO TERRIBLE AT BLOGGING!!?

Ok...Honestly who is better at blogging with no electricity than with electricity and high speed wi-fi daily!??...this girl. SORRY!

How far along?: 1 day shy of 31 weeks!

Total weight gain/loss: 19-20 pounds.

Maternity clothes?: Not yet. Since I've made it so far now I really don't want to purchase anything since her due date is ever nearing!

Sleep: Well, it has been pretty good but the last 2 nights I haven't slept well...I'm blaming it on Jarod. He needs to get back to me so I can snuggle him!! His girls miss him!

Best moment this week: hmm. It's hard to have a best moment. I mean, pregnancy is a pretty awesome moment squeezed into ten months. I guess if I really really had to pick it would be painting the crib. Although we aren't nearly finished, my dad and I have been working on the crib for a couple of days. I just can't wait to have it finished and put together! Soon enough...


Movement: If her womb activity says anything about how she'll be as a child...dear Lord help us because she may be the most hyperactive child in the history of time. She moves sooooo much that if she's still for more than a couple of hours I start getting really nervous. I love every single little movement that I feel!!

Food aversions: Still none. I still don't want meat but that's a personal choice. 

Food Cravings: None. Although pregnancy has made me eat/drink things I never would have before. I can not stand milk. But since being pregnant, I can drink a whole glass and it is yummy! I am generally a sweets person. And by that I mean, I like to eat sugar from the bag. But since being pregnant, I haven't really eaten a ton of sweets....mostly because I don't even allow myself to go there for fear that once that can is opened...the world can't contain this sweet tooth!

Gender: Sweet baby girl! Here's a hint at her name...It is in the Bible. :) 

Names: Yes! We named our baby girl but have decided that we would like to keep something between the two of us. We will announce our sweet baby Ringlet's name when she's born...although I'm thinking of telling this blog the initials...guess we'll have to wait and see.

Symptoms: Still just heartburn. Nothing else really. 

Belly Button in or out?:Still in, but not as "in" as it used to be. I still have my belly ring in but it is getting tighter.

 Rings on or off?: Still on. Fitting the same.

Stretch marks?: Not yet...and praying I don't have my family's genes! I already feel like my stomach is stretched to its max though.

What I miss: Sleeping on my stomach! Dr. Pepper. I have been drinking it in teeny tiny amounts (sharing a 12 oz. can with Jarod) because I just want to be good...but man I have been dreaming of drinking Route 44's filled with Dr. Pepper. 

What I am looking forward to: The next 3 weeks! This is our last week in Arkansas and then we'll spend about 10 days in NYC on a "babymoon" as the blogs are calling it. (A final honeymoon/vacation before the baby). And then the day after I get home...my dad and I are driving our Penske truck to Philly!! We have an apartment. Jarod has an awesome job and I AM SO READY!!! Since we have an apartment now, I know what her room will look like. We are getting a 1 bedroom with a den and the den will become her room. It's 10 ft. by 7 ft. Unfortunately, no closets or windows but we'll make it happen. It's a room!!! So she'll most likely have two dressers now to keep everything in. 

Weekly Wisdom: Still haven't had any advice really. Anyone??

Milestones: Third trimester!!! I'm 30 weeks and have 10 left. I'm almost in the single digits. WOA! Also, we finally picked out a middle name. I still am not 100% on it but Jarod is so I'm sure it'll stick. He generally doesn't have preferences so when he does...I like going with them. 

1. Purchase diapers! 
2. Purchase crib
3. Buy lots of adorable clothes
4. Acquire Pack-N-Play
5. Purchase car seat 
6. Find a middle name
7. Paint crib
8. Sand/Paint Dresser(s)
9. Move to Philly
10. Get nursery ready!
24 weeks

25.75 weeks (1 day before 26)

26 weeks

27/28 weeks (somewhere in a 2 week period)
30 weeks!

This was my great grandmother's candy dish! It now belongs to baby ringlet/me. :) I can't decide if I'll put her hair bows in it or my jewely. ha!!

This dresser has a beautiful story. It came from my great grandmother's house but somewhere a long the way we found out it actually belonged to my mom when she was a baby and my g-ma has had it the whole time. My mom slept in the bottom drawer! We are stripping it and painting it a light gray. Yay!




4 comments:

  1. You are seriously too cute! So tiny still with a baby bump... I hope you announce her initials so I can try to figure it out. These hints are driving me crazy, I wanna know so bad!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sarah! Pregnancy looks so beautiful on you! Blessings to you and Jarod as you travel and start your family in PA!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Here's to hoping I can jump start your blogging. Hope you made it through Sandy safely. I have nominated you for a Liebster Blog Award. :o) Check out my latest blog post for the details. Happy Blogging!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh my goodness! I just read this. Should I still do it or am I totally late??

      Delete