Subscribe

RSS Feed (xml)

Powered By

Skin Design:
Free Blogger Skins

Powered by Blogger

1.08.2011

December Birthdays and Anniversaries

Hello All!!! I am so sorry that we've delayed in posting these. We most definitely did not forget but it just seems that December FLEW right past us without ever posting anything. So this blog is completely dedicated to anyone that had anything in December. :)

 

December 1st-Happy Birthday Aunt Sheila. We hope it was marvelous.

December 4th-Happy Birthday Aunt Mary. I hope you're feeling better than you were when we spoke.

December 10th-Happy Birthday Mom...I love you and hope your day was amazing!

December 20th-Happy Anniversary JC & Crystal. 14 years-congratulations.

December 22nd-Happy Anniversary Mark & Melissa. 19 years-keep it going.

December 25th-Happy Birthday Roger. Hope your day was special.

December 27th-Happy Birthday Blake.

December 30th-Happy Birthday Mom #2! We love you and hope your day was amazing!

December 31st-Happy Anniversary to Terry & Penny and Nanny & Papaw. I hope all of you have wonderful days and that your anniversaries were a wonderful way to end the year. Nanny and Papaw-I hope that you guys know I didn't forget your anniversary. I thought about you the whole day and although we were in Uganda and couldn't call I wanted to let you know I love you both so much and you're such an inspiration! Penny & Terry...hope you weren't in the hospital on your anniversary and if you were...take a vacation to celebrate your 29 years.

 

We love you ALL so much.

 

 

More updates on life to come just as soon as we get internet to upload the pics. The internet here WON’T work when it comes to photos.

 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment